The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
INTERN – INVESTOR EDUCATION AND PUBLIC AWARENESS
Reporting to the Investor Education Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
Responsibilities for the Investor Education & Public Awareness Internship
- Assist with administrative tasks in the coordination of workshops, seminars, conferences, exhibitions and road shows designed to create awareness and sensitize the public on capital markets.
- Assist with editorial review of education materials such as brochures, posters, newsletters, magazines, books and other publications.
- Assist Investor Education Officers with following up on enquiries, confirmations and other general requests for information from investors, other stakeholders and the public are attended to.
- Assist Investor Education Officers with maintaining the departmental materials such as the electronic filing system as well as the organizing departmental records and supplies.
Qualifications for the Investor Education & Public Awareness Internship
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following courses: Finance, Communications, Economics, Business or a related field.
- Basic computer skills
How to Apply
Please visit careers section on our website www.cma.or.ke and apply.Applications should be received on or before May 05, 2017
Note: Please upload a CV and one-page Cover Letter only at this stage. No certificates or other testimonials will be required until interview stage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.