Data Entry Clerk Jobs at IOM
Under the overall supervision of the Data Analyst, the Data Entry Clerk will support the Data Analyst in processing election observation forms received from observers on Election Day, in support of the design of analytical tools for the treatment of key election findings.
Qualifications for the Data Entry Clerk Job
- Candidates should be ready to work under time pressure within very flexible working hours scheme.
- Candidates should have a good understanding of statistical software and have experience in data entry processing (candidates will be tested for their understanding of data entry processing).
- Excellent English communications skills are essential.
- Proficiency in word processing and other Microsoft software required.
- The 8 working days will be centre around Election Day.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted by email to [email protected] as soon as possible and latest by 10 June 2017, clearly stating the position VNE number.
Each application should include a CV and short application letter in English only, plus full contact details. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Immediate availability to start working is required.