Under the overall supervision of the Deputy Chief Observer (DCO) of the EU EOM, the DCO Assistant will ensure the effective and efficient functioning of the office and work in close collaboration with internal partners/agencies to ensure efficient flow of information and actions on instructions.
Duties for the Deputy Chief Observer Assistant Job
- Essential functions include arrangement of appointments and meetings, contacting and liaising with high ranking representatives and officials, acting as interpreter and/or taking minutes as and when required,
- follow up of deadlines and commitments made,
- preparation of informal translations and any other duties assigned by the DCO.
Deputy Chief Observer Assistant Job Requirements
- a degree or appropriate higher education qualification and at least 4 years of experience (preferably in International NGOs or International Organizations).
- Excellent English communications skills are essential. Fluency in any other local language would be an asset.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted by email to [email protected] as soon as possible and latest by 10 June 2017, clearly stating the position VNE number.
Each application should include a CV and short application letter in English only, plus full conta