IT Expert Assistant Jobs at IOM
Under the overall supervision of the IT Expert, the IT Expert Assistant will be responsible for assisting the IT Expert to:
IT Expert Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Install, configure the LAN equipment and software to full operational capacity;
- Prepare and implement all the necessary hardware/software configurations for full operation as a top-level LAN including workstations, file servers etc.;
- Provide day to day administration, operation and maintenance of the office network, servers, as well as computers, including hardware and software;
- Perform other functions/tasks when required.
Qualifications for the IT Expert Assistant Job
- IT degree or appropriate higher education qualification
- Relevant experience of at least 3 years (preferably in International NGOs or International Organizations).
- Excellent English communications skills are essential. Fluency in any other local language would be an asset.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted by email to [email protected] as soon as possible and latest by 10 June 2017, clearly stating the position VNE number.
Each application should include a CV and short application letter in English only, plus full contact details. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Immediate availability to start working is required.