Under the overall supervision of the Regional Health Assessments Coordinator for Sub-Saharan Africa and the direct supervision of the Head of Mobile and Follow-up Unit, the incumbent will be responsible for:
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
1. Receiving and registering all blank Medical forms for Canada and Australia programs
2. Distribution and updating in Mimosa of all blank medical forms (for all programs) and forwarding to the respective IOM missions or Panel Physicians (where applicable).
3. Receiving all completed medical examination forms, x-rays and other documents from IOM missions or Panel Physicians, update the reception of the same in the database and forward for quality check before clearance by the Data Processing, Planning & Follow-up Manager.
4. Receiving and updating on-hold cases from IOM Missions/Panel Physicians before forwarding to Chief Nurse for follow-up.
5. Participate in the mobile migration health assessment missions within the region (East, Central
IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Internal and external candidates are eligible to apply to this vacancy. For the purpose of the vacancy, internal candidates are considered as first-tier candidates.
Page 2 / 3
and Horn of Africa).
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here