Under the overall supervision of the Electoral Analyst, the Election Analyst Assistant will perform the following tasks:
Duties for the Election Analyst Assistant Job
- Translate and analyse the election legislation and documents,
- arrange meetings with high ranking officials,
- interpret and take minutes of meetings,
- gather and analyse information, assist in the preparation of reports,
- and any other duties assigned by the Election Analyst
Election Analyst Assistant Job Qualifications
- Degree in Election Law, Administrative Law, Election laws, regulations and procedures, voter registration and voter education or related field.
- Relevant professional experience of at least 3 years (preferably with International Organizations or NGOs),
- experience in the interpretation and application of Kenyan Election Laws.
- Excellent English communications skills are essential. Fluency in any other local language would be an asset.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted by email to [email protected] as soon as possible and latest by 10 June 2017, clearly stating the position VNE number.
Each application should include a CV and short application letter in English only, plus full contact details. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Immediate availability to start working is required.