Under the overall supervision of the Legal Analyst, the Legal Analyst Assistant will perform the following tasks.
Roles for the Legal Analyst Assistant Job
- Translate and analyse the election legislation and documents, arrange meetings with high ranking officials,
- interpret and take minutes of meetings,
- gather and analyse information,
- assist in the preparation of reports,
- any other duties assigned by the Legal Analyst.
Legal Analyst Assistant Job Qualifications
- Degree in Political Science, Human Rights laws, regulations and procedures, or related field.
- Relevant professional experience of at least 3 years (preferably with International Organizations or NGOs in the related field).
- Excellent English communications skills are essential.
- Fluency in any other local language would be an asset.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted by email to [email protected] as soon as possible and latest by 10 June 2017, clearly stating the position VNE number. Each application should include a CV and short application letter in English only, plus full contact details. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Immediate availability to start working is required