Under the overall supervision of the Political Analyst of the EU EOM, the Political Analyst Assistant will provide technical and administrative assistance in the analysis of the political situation taking into consideration the country’s history, the most recent political development, the existing legal framework,
Roles for the Political Analyst Assistant Job
- other legal documents relevant to the election process.
- Arrange meetings with high ranking officials, with political parties, candidates,
- civil society and any other party as requested by the Political Analyst;
- Interpret and take minutes of meetings.
Political Analyst Assistant Job Qualifications
- Degree in Law, Political Science or related field.
- Relevant professional experience of at least 3 years (preferably with International Organizations or NGOs in the related field).
- Excellent English communications skills are essential.
- Fluency in any other local language would be an asset.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and latest by 10 June 2017, clearly stating the position VNE number.
Each application should include a CV and short application letter in English only, plus full contact details. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Immediate availability to start working is required.