Security Operations Room Assistant Jobs at IOM
Under the overall supervision of the Security Expert, the Security Operations Room Assistant would mostly be dealing with the in-out movements of vehicles on a 24h/7day basis (8 hours shift).
Security Operations Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Making sure that all the observers are providing timely information about their movement and keep track of all the observers;
- Helping and assisting the observers in case of need.
- The Assistant will have to maintain good coordination with the Security Expert and pass all the relevant information.
Qualifications for the Security Operations Assistant Job
- Candidates require good technical radio operation skills.
- Knowledge of call signs used by the UN would be an asset.
- Candidates must have relevant professional experience of at least 2 years in these areas.
- Excellent English communications skills are essential.
- Fluency in any other local language would be an asset.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted by email to [email protected] as soon as possible and latest by 10 June 2017, clearly stating the position VNE number.
Each application should include a CV and short application letter in English only, plus full contact details. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Immediate availability to start working is required.