Ipas Africa Alliance is seeking an experienced full time Human Resources Associate to provide personnel-related administrative and logistical support. The HR Associate reports to the Human Resources & Administration Manager.
- Support logistical planning for recruitment and onboarding of new staff in the country office.
- Tracking employee leave, perform reconciliations with VEGA records and report staff time periodically as required.
- Draft short term contracts and consultancy contracts.
- File all short term contracts and tracks their compliance with local laws.
- Support the management of employee benefits within the country office, including enrollment, claims administration and continuous monitoring of the schemes.
- File HR documents and maintain HR files
- Process HR-related invoices and bills for payment.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Human Resources, Education, Psychology or related
- 3-4 years of relevant and related working experience in an INGO.
- Ability to follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Working knowledge working with an ERP and online recruitment systems.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here