Support Staff Jobs at The Independent Policing Oversight Authority (3 Positions)
IPOA GRADE 9,
Location: Mombasa, Kisumu Or Garissa Regional Offices)
Consolidated Salary Kes.37,000-59,000
Reports to the Officer in charge of the office administration function.
Support Staff Job Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Posting, collecting, delivering and distributing mails;
- Ensuring cleanliness of IPOA premises;
- Assisting in photocopying, binding and documentation tasks;
- Preparing and serving of tea; and
- Undertaking any other day to day official errands as required.
- Must be a citizen of Kenya.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Required Functional Skills for the Support Staff Job
- Be in possession of at least the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D;
- Have at least two years relevant experience.
Required Behavioural Skills
- A candidate must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player;
- Demonstrate high ethical standards;
All applicants must attach clearance from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI); and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
How to Apply
- Interested persons who meet the above criteria are invited to send their applications by submitting the duly completed IPOA job application Form found on the Authority’s website; www.ipoa.go.ke, updated CV, academic certificates, testimonials and the above specified clearances. Online applications should be sent to [email protected] Canvassing and incomplete applications may lead to automatic disqualification. Applications in a sealed envelope with the job reference number clearly marked should be received by the undersigned on or before Friday, 9th December 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants must note that they may be posted to serve in any part of the country.
- The Chief Executive Officer Independent Policing Oversight Authority P.O Box 23035-00100 Nairobi.
- IPOA is an equal opportunity employer and shall not in its recruitment discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, ethnic origin, political affiliation, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability, health or social status.