Receptionist Career At IPS In Kenya
Industrial Promotion Services (IPS) is dedicated to promoting private sector entrepreneurship and building economically sound enterprises in the developing world. IPS invests in projects within East Africa across a wide range of sectors, including: Food and Agro Processing, Printing and Packaging, Textiles, Leather processing, Pharmaceuticals, Power and Telecommunications
We are seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the above mentioned position.
Receptionist Job Purpose
- Responsible for providing secretarial and clerical services in support of the general administrative function.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Receive, assist and/or direct visitors to the appropriate staff member.
- Receive and route telephone calls upon appropriate screening.
- Manage outgoing call requests.
- Receive and relay telephone messages as appropriate.
- Receive and date stamp general correspondence and relay as appropriate.
- Sort and distribute all assigned incoming/outgoing mail.
- Maintain an accurate record of all dispatched mail.
- Assist the Administrative Asst. in the preparation for meetings and conference calls.
- Provide administrative support i.e. analysis, preparation of reports, typing documents as directed by the Administrative Assistant.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the Reception Area in liaison with the Office Assistants.
- Perform other related administrative duties as required.
Qualifications For Receptionist Jobs In Kenya
- Relevant Office Administration Certification (Diploma Level)
- Minimum of a C+ overall grade at KCSE with a similar grade in Maths and English
- About 2 years in a similar position in a busy, professional environment.
- Effective communication skills (verbal & listening)
- Good Time Management and organizational skills, with the ability to effectively multitask.
- Excellent Computer skills
- Ability to constantly maintain a pleasant, courteous and welcoming demeanor at all times.
Monthly Gross – Ksh 45,000 – 50,000/-
How to Apply
- Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the,
- Head of Human Resources,
- Industrial Promotions Services
- P. O. Box 30500-00100, NAIROBI
- or by email to
- [email protected] / [email protected]