Impact Research and Development Organization is a registered National NGO with a main office in Kisumu and regional offices in ten counties.
IRDO’s principal mandate is to design, implement and evaluate HIV/AIDS research and intervention programs that improve the health status of individuals and local communities.
We are looking for qualified and experienced personnel to fill in the following position within our DREAMS Program.
The program seeks to provide most vulnerable adolescent girls and young women (AGYW) aged 15-24 years with core package of evidence-informed interventions most likely to impact HIV incidence, address risk behaviors for and transmission of HIV, and reduce gender-based violence in Siaya County.
We are looking for qualified and experienced personnel to fill in the following positions, from March 2016.Families Matter! Program Facilitators
Job Summary: To mobilize, recruit participants and facilitate Families Matter! Program (FMP!), including ensuring effective referrals for biomedical and structural interventions.
Duty Stations: Siaya County
- Certificate in Social / Behavioural Sciences, Education, Community Health or any other related field;
- Experience with the implementation of Families Matter! Program activities is an added advantage.
- At least 1 year experience working in HIV/AIDS prevention programs especially among both adults and youths.
- Should possess excellent training and group facilitation skills.
- Possess good report writing and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work within deadlines with minimum supervision; and work odd hours
- Must be ready to live and work in a rural village set-up as work dictates
- Must be very honest, and understand the need for high data quality.
- Must be a caregiver of an adolescent aged 9-12 years.
How to Apply
Submit your application clearly indicating the position being applied for, complete with CV, copies of certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of two professional referees, current and expected salary, to reach the undersigned not later than 4th March 2016.
The Human Resources Manager, Impact Research and Development Organization, Baring Road, Milimani Estate, Kisumu P. O. Box 9171- 40141,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.