Graduate Trainee Mentorship at Isiolo County
The County Public Service Board of Isiolo wishes to engage nine (9) graduates who are residents of Isiolo County in its graduate trainee mentorship program for a period of ten (10) months commencing September, 2016.
Requirement for Graduate Trainee Mentorship
- Degree in Business Administration/Bachelor of Commerce
- Degree in Records Management
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Quantity Surveying/Physical planning
- Degree in Procurement and Supplies Management
- Degree in Information, Communication and Technology
- Degree in Animal Health/Husbandry
- Degree in Environmental Studies/Tourism
- Degree in Research/Statistics
- Degree in Human resource
How to Apply
- All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates, National Identity card or Passport and any other supporting documents. The positions applied for should be clearly indicated on top of the envelope and addressed to:
- The Secretary, County Public Service Board P.O Box 224-60300 Isiolo.
- Hand delivered applications can be submitted to the County Public Service Board offices, Customer Care Desk.
- All applications should reach this office on or before 26th August, 2016. County Government of Isiolo is an equal opportunity employer, all are therefore encouraged to apply.E- mail: [email protected]