A leading General Motors Parts Distributor specializing in Isuzu parts is looking for a Parts / Warehouse Manager.
The candidate must have 7+ years dealing with Isuzu parts and be conversant with a variety of models.
The candidate should be a mature and experienced individual with some management experience.
His/Her duties will include:
- Be in charge of the stock as well as stores procedures
- Supervise the stores and parts function. In particular:
- Support the sales team by clarifying part numbers and availability
- Organize sound receiving procedures for all spare parts and accessories
- Organize sound warehousing procedures that take into account security of spare parts, safety of workers as well as general orderliness and cleanliness in the stores
- Organize sound dispatch systems that allow for traceability of the spares movement from the company to the customer
- Arrange a systematic re-ordering procedure that optimizes on stock holding
- Organize regular internal checks on stocks for verification purposes
- Be conversant with the stock module in our software system and suggest changes where these may be required
- Effectively manage a team of four warehouse keepers
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.