We are an international training and consultancy organization offering technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors amongst others.
We are looking for IT interns to work in our organization.
- At least a diploma in IT, ICTM, BBIT or any other IT related field.
- Knowledge and skills required
- Knowledge in Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Excellent knowledge in web 2.0 platforms
- Excellent internet skills
- Excellent understanding of Web technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Added advantage
- PHP programming skills
- Skills in Java
- Knowledge of databases and database systems
- Diploma holders are encouraged to apply
How to Apply