A leading Exporter and Commercial Growers of Chilies, Vegetables and Flowers is looking to fill the position of an IT Manager. The successful candidate must have at least one certifications in; ITIL, CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, MCP or PMP and relevant senior management experience.
• Oversee network management, software development and network security.
• Planning and managing large IT projects.
• Control the computer system budget and expenditure.
• Ensure that an adequate plan for disaster recovery and carrying out backups of the organizations’ data.
• Hire, manage the IT system personnel.
• Control the computer systems budget and expenditures.
• Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software.
• Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access.
• Bachelors in Information Technology or relevant field.
• Seven to nine years of experience in ICT, a minimum three of which should be at senior management level.
• Experience in the implementation and management of company strategies, policies and process.
• Must be willing to work from Monday to Saturday.
• Ability to read, analyses, and interprets periodical reports, and technical procedures.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Able to motivate staff through leadership.
• Able to handle high stress environment positively.
• Ability to create good and strong work ties cross different departments.