IT Manager Job at Summit Recruitment
Our client, a well-established global FMCG company is looking to recruit an IT – Manager. The successful candidate MUST provide a strong and secure infrastructure foundation using Active Directory IT Security and firewalls etc and ensure effective disaster preparedness is implemented in line with Company and Group requirements, and data software and hardware security and integrity at all times.
Responsibilities for the IT Manager Job
- Manage & provide IT support of all IT infrastructure in offices & working environments retail outlets
- Provide Project management skills and support.
- Establish and Prioritize key business requirements.
- Formulate a clear IT strategic plan by identifying and aligning with key stakeholders
- Work with MIS team members to analyze and resolve on-going day by day issues.
- Research and recommend solutions locally and in collaboration with Group MIS.
- Lead, execution, development and implementation of MIS systems, on-going support, upgrades & maintenance
- Negotiate and manage IT agreements with vendors and partners
- Establish and develop key relationships and establish and ensure adherence to SLA’s.
- Establish security processes & regular monitoring of IT systems, data and access methods.
- Establish and control IT budgets
- Formulate internal SLA’s for key application provision and ensure SLA adherence.
- Regularly review, improve and test Disaster Preparedness and data security and integrity.
Qualifications for the IT Manager Job
- Must have a bachelors or Masters in MIS or related field.
- Minimum 8-10 years- MIS manager or similar role.
- Must have experience in large retail or manufacturing company.
- Must have qualifications or training in Project Management methodologies (Prince2, PMP )
- MCSE or software development certification.
- Extensive management experience of helpdesk functions, hands on exp of desktop &network support.
- Knowledge and experience of software development lifecycle and managing development teams.
- Ability to understand (at a high level) programming languages (Esp. Visual Fox Pro. And Oracle Forms)
- Working knowledge of databases (Oracle, MSSQL etc.)
- Working knowledge of older IT infrastructure (e.g. COBOL)
- Strong knowledge of Firewalls and networking security.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server and email technologies
How To Apply