EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Who Are We Looking For
A high performing individual who will provide specialist technology advice to our clients either as part of large change programmes co-delivered with other EY service line teams or as a direct “go-to-market” offering.
To Be Successful You Will Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in either: Computer Science, BBIT or Software Engineering.
- One or more of the following professional qualifications: CISSP, CISM, CEH, GSEC.
- Six years of work experience in dynamic IT environments in reputable organisations, at least 4 of which should be in IT security/Cyber risk related work. Experience garnered in firms involved in IT Audit, Risk or Consulting services will be an added advantage.
- Proven track record and experience in leading teams.
- Robust project management experience and expertise.
We Offer You An Opportunity To;
- Work with bright, friendly and energetic teams
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Work & develop in a global environment
- Access to cutting edge training and knowledge resources
- Attractive remuneration package
How to Apply