Flight Operations Librarian Job at Jambo Jet
To manage both Aircraft and Flight Operations Library and related materials.
Responsibilities for the Flight Operations Librarian Job
- Providing aircraft operations technical support to company fleet, flight crew and other airlines department In compliance with regulations.
- Including Aircraft Performance, Aircraft Weight & Balance, Aircraft Communication, Aircraft Suitability studies and airport analysis, aircraft operational documentation, aircraft flight testing and acceptance support, aircraft modifications, new aircraft into service as per the manufacture requirements.
- Verify and recommend for approval user charges invoices in our route network to ensure correct billing and appropriate follow-up on undercharges/ overcharges.
- Responsible for undertaking route and aerodrome analysis studies to support airline network.
- Manage contents of airlines Flight Operations Manual-all parts- and ensure current and updated for Flight Crews and Flight Dispatch. (Aircrafts library, Flight operations Library and Corporate library).
- Providing detailed reports on Navigation Planning activities.
- Manage and develop day to day operations of Flight Operations Technical Publications in conjunction with operations management, appropriate standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintains a full set of regulatory required operations manuals.
- Raise the standard and consistency of company documentation.
- Implement initiatives and processes to improve ATM operational functions if required.
- Procure, replenish and identify commonly used documents at OCC/AIRCRAFT to ensure timely, availability when missing or worn out
- Ensure flight operations documents are properly stored, referenced, revised, reviewed, updated, maintained and distributed.
- Record and archive navigation envelops contents as per records retention schedule.
- Manage the disposal of flight operations documents and records.
- Manage the disposal of aircrafts documents as per company disposal procedure.
- Capture and compile operational data and queries from voyage reports and document defect pad so as to provide trend analysis for measuring aircraft document integrity.
- Ensure implement of safety, security and emergency standards at all times.
Requirements for the Flight Operations Librarian Job
- Diploma in flight operations/dispatch.
- Diploma in IT.
- Knowledge in airline documentation.
- Minimum of 2 years of practical experience in Flight Operations duties including Flight Operations Library.
- Flight Dispatch License / Certificate or ATC License will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Aircraft Performance.
- Solution focused, excellent communication and analytical skills with proficiency in computer applications.
- Knowledge and understanding in Navigation, Operational Manual, Risk Assessment, Aeronautical Information Publications and computerized flight planning systems.
- Good understanding of aviation regulations related-local and international.
- Ability in developing technical and general/company manuals.
How to Apply
Submit a cover letter, current CV and 3 professional references to [email protected] Closing date: April 21, 2017