Technical Services Engineer Job at Jambo Jet
To ensure that the continuous airworthiness maintenance program of the Jambojet fleet is robustly monitored as guided by the approved maintenance documents and KCAA regulations to deliver a safe and reliable product for the desired growth and service.
Responsibilities for the Technical Services Engineer Job
- Oversee the maintenance planning function and engineering development function of the contracted AMO, to include and not limited to reliability, aircraft health, engine trend monitoring.
- Ensure that the AMP is amended and all recommended mandatory and reliability maintenance tasks are adhered to support the airworthiness of the Jambojet fleet.
- Oversee Component monitoring, Delivery and redelivery of A/C’s
- Monitor A/C SB’s and AD status and participate in the industry discussions on the best practices for higher reliability performance of the fleet.
Requirements for the Technical Services Engineer Job
- Minimum KCSE Grade of C+,
- Engineering Diploma or Degree in relevant discipline
- 5 years in aircraft production maintenance
- 3 years as planning or development engineer
- 5 years as production engineer
- Demonstrable knowledge in Aircraft system training, Maintenance planning, Reliability monitoring, Aviation legislation and Project management
- Strong customer focus and business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation verbal & written communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Have a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Team player, able to work both independently and with people at various levels and from different backgrounds
- Unquestionable integrity, confidentiality and respect
- Positive, energetic self-starter with a high level of personal drive and resilience
- Inspection and troubleshooting technique
- Knowledgeable of KCAA regulations
- Human factors knowledge
How to Apply
Submit a cover letter, current CV and 3 professional references to [email protected] Closing date: April 21, 2017