The successful candidate will be expected to develop and implement an innovative growth-focused commercial strategy that will lead to autonomous growth in market share; while leading all commercial activities of the business to include Sales & Distribution, Customer Relations, Marketing, E-commerce and Business Development.
- Understand the value drivers of the business and identify profitable commercial opportunities to grow revenue and market share.
- Proactively develop and implement advanced analytical techniques to increase understanding of customers and prospects and identify risks and opportunities in customer behavior.
- Work closely with the Sales & Distribution Manager to improve turnover and profitability.
- Provide planning and leadership to the Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the Marketing plan.
- Spearhead the generation of creative marketing initiatives, new promotional ideas and approaches to communicate with our consumer audience.
- Undertake market research and analysis and produce business plans/recommendations to ensure that all business development opportunities are optimized.
- Ensure further development of the website and other online platforms in order to enhance direct sales.
- Establish and strengthen partnering relationships with agents, managers, customers and suppliers.
- Assist in cost analysis of contracted business and generate business cases for conducting business in new markets.
- Maintain an awareness of external factors which impact the business.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree, preferably MBA from a recognized university
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- At least 5 years of experience within a Business Development and Commercial environment.
- Thorough knowledge of aviation industry and regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of 4 years experience managing others.
- Proven leadership, communications, negotiation, analytical and inter-personal skills, with an overall customer centric focus and orientation.
- Should possess high levels of strategic thinking & problem solving.
- Capable of handling multiple and complex situations simultaneously and providing recommendations for solutions.
- Experience in leading, motivating, coaching, and develop a team.
- Financial awareness
- Must be hands on, a playing captain who can deliver results.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here