Driver Jobs at Java House
Driving of company vehicles for goods and staff transportation; and documents delivery.
Driver Job Responsibilities
- Collection of supplies and delivery of goods/documents to our designated outlets.
- Ensuring proper confirmation and documentation of goods in transit.
- Ensuring vehicle is always maintained in good condition by safe driving and timely reporting of maintenance issues.
- Observing rules and regulation of motor vehicle handling when driving.
- Maintain proper records and work ticket for Motor vehicles assigned
- Detect and report common faults in good time
- Ensure timely reporting of Motor vehicles due for service
- Timely reporting of accidents
Qualifications for the Driver Job
- Must have a valid driving license with the relevant class free from any endorsement.
- Must have at least a KCSE certificate with a minimum C grade with at least a pass in English & Kiswahili.
- Minimum 5 years driving experience in a commercial set up.
- Knowledge on Traffic Rules and Regulations and adequate knowledge of the highway code.
- Updated certificate of Good conduct.
- Letter of recommendation from the company worked.
- Good driving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to work well with other colleagues.
- Computer and mechanical Knowledge.
How to Apply