Position: Senior Credit Manager
Evaluates portfolio risks, recommends and participates in the final credit decision making process, interacts with other departments regarding credit strategy and manage, coach and mentor team.
• Drive an Increase in average balance of assets as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the business
• Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
• Reduce percentage of Non performing loans as a percentage of total performing book based on the business’ performance
• Reduce bad debts as a percentage of performing loans utilisation based on effective lending principals applied during approval
• Develop and implement differentiated Credit service models for the group and segments by maintaining the credit provisioning Models in the credit business
• Deliver exceptional credit service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
• Degree or Diploma.
• 3 to 5 years experience in corporate/commercial credit which includes writing, evaluation and approval of credit applications, ongoing portfolio management and recoveries.
•Experience in retail credit is advantageous.
Application instructions : Register on https://www.everjobs.co.tz/, create your profile and apply to the position.