Ref. Na EA.7/96/01/H/73 09 October, 2015
On behalf of Tanzania Minerals Audit Agency (TMAA) Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill 21 vacant posts in the above Public Institution.
Tanzania Minerals Audit Agency (TMAA) is a semi-autonomous Institution established through Government Notice No. 362 of 6th November, 2009 under the Executive Agencies Act, Cap. 245. The aim of TMAA is to facilitate maximization of Government revenue from the mining industry through effective monitoring and auditing of mining operations and ensuring sound environmental management in the mining areas.
11. RECEPTIONIST – 1 Post Duty Station: Mbeya/ Arusha
11.1 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Attend visitors and maintains an up to date visitor’s record book.
• Receive all incoming telephone calls.
• Records all out going telephone calls.
• Coordinate conference calls to and from Regional offices.
• Provides telephone services and reporting on the defects.
• Maintains and updates the internal telephone directory.
• Performs any other official duties as may be assigned by the immediate Supervisor.
11.2 QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• CSEE/ACSEE (Form IV/VI) with pass in English and Kiswahili.
• Must have undertaken receptionist course from a recognized institution.
SALARY: In accordance with Tanzania Minerals Audit Agency Scales (TMAAS 2)
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated.
ii. Applicants must attach;
• An up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers.
• Academic certificates:
– Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
– Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
– Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
– Professional certificates from respective boards
– One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
iii. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
iv. FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
v. Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
vi. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action
vii. Applicants for senior positions currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
Viii. Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should not apply, they have to adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated 30th November, 2010.
ix. Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
x. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
xi. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
xii. Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
xiii. Deadline for application is 22nd October, 2015
xiv. Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed to indicate
xv. Women are highly encouraged to apply
xvi. Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview
xvii. Application letters should be written in Swahili or English.
i. Maombi yote yatumwe kwenye mfumo wa kielektroniki wa Ajira (Recruitment Portal) kupitia anuani ifuatayo;
(Anuani hii pia inapatikana kwenye tovuti ya Sekretarieti ya ajira kwa kuingia sehemu iliyoandikwa ‘Recruitment