Snr. Business Decision Support Analyst
To create, maintain and follow-up a complete KPI dashboard and reporting system to develop an action plan to improve commercial results
• Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for BI front-end applications.
• Responsible for the quality, structure and management of data and information within the COMMUNICATIONS category
• Improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
• Collaborating with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery.
• Analyze revenues, traffic and users to understand & anticipate potential deviations & opportunities
• Provide predictive tools and tracking mechanisms for product chiefs and Category Manager to monitor their performance
• Support Category Manager in ad-hoc analyses to improve performance
• To understand patterns and identify possible commonalities among users with similar trends.
• To create and understand segments behaviours based on such patterns.
• To monitor evolution of consumption patterns and interaction.
• Bachelor Degree in information systems, computer engineering or a related field preferred.
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role demonstrating outstanding analytical capabilities.
• Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling.