Our client is a leading food manufacturing and distribution company.
Due to expansion in business, they wish to recruit 70 Distribution Assistants (Junior Sales Representative) to ensure timely delivery of company products to their distributors and other business outlets.
- Ensuring timely delivery of company products to appointed distributors, institutions such as universities, colleges, schools, corporate manufacturing entities, convenience stores and key accounts outlets e.g. supermarkets.
- Collection of empty crates, used cans and other company resources while ensuring their proper handling to minimize breakages.
- Ensure accurate stock reconciliations for empty crates and used cans.
- Collection of banking slips and signed/stamped delivery notes from distributors and other company customers.
- K.C.S.E certificate minimum mean grade C- (minus).
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or equivalent from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- At least one (1) year working experience in a similar capacity in FMCG.
- Those who have handled distribution of beverages, milk, bottled water, alcoholic drinks, breads and cakes or other related food products will have an obvious advantage.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
How to Apply
Applications indicating current / previous salary can be
e-mailed to: [email protected]
or post to the
Skills Geographic (K) Ltd. P.O Box 20407-00100,
or hand delivered to our offices at Vision Plaza 1st Floor Suite 37, Mombasa Road, Nairobi.
Tel: 020 2385928,
so as to reach not later than 6th May 2016.