Jobs in Kuwait for Kenyans
Are you a lift/elevator technician seeking an opportunity to work with a global company in Kuwait? Our client is seeking to fill 10 positions of Elevator Technicians. The ideal candidate MUST have strong working experience within the elevator/lift industry and willing to travel to the Kuwait.
- Complete check-up for the incoming material at site.
• Liaise with the building contractor at site for the civil work.
• Carry out complete installation work.
• Maintain toolbox under custody.
• Maintain good housekeeping of the job.
• Complete timesheets, daily job hazard analysis among others.
• Attend any training/communication/technical courses as directed.
• Clear the pit of all debris.
• Commissioning, testing and installation of the lifts.
• Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Must have 3 years plus work experience in elevator/lift industry.
• Must have a Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering or related field.
• Must have a solid and proven technical background.
• Must have end to end experience of elevator and/or escalators.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Computer literate.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Must be willing to travel and work in the Kuwait.
• Should be able to work and cope with the climatic conditions in the Kuwait.