INDANAGABUREZI College of Education (ICE), RUHANGO District, Rwanda is recruiting full time candidates to join of this rapidly growing, young and dynamic institution in the following positions:
Human Resource Manager
The candidate to this post is expected to have:
- A university degree in HRM, Management, Public Administration or any other related field;
- A proven experience of at least 1years for MSc holder and 3years for BSc in similar position;
- Demonstrable competence in leadership and management;
- A proven knowledge in Rwandan labor legislations;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Planning, directing, coordinating and controlling the overall activities aimed at mobilising, motivating the ICE Human Resources;
- Defining and formulating in collaboration with the other agents under his supervision , a clear, coherent and viable policy of the Human Resources management to be submitted to the decision-taking sphere; and assuming its dissemination, application and monitoring;
- Appreciating (evaluating) regularly the results of this policy and submitting a report to the Principal for the sake of an adapted revision, eventually;
- Ensure regularly whether the applied disciplinary procedures are in conformity with the labour legislation in force;
- Looking forward to the observance of the Human Resources evaluation procedures aimed at professional satisfaction and a permanent improvement of the ICE social atmosphere;
- Looking forward to the culture and maintenance of good social and professional relationships;
- Suggesting modifications to the internal regulations in conforming with the labour legislation in force;
- Looking forward to the observance of the labour ethics ( professional deontology) of the University’s Human Resources, elaborating, maintaining and revising periodically appropriate mechanisms so as to resolve individual complaints and grievances;
- Coordinating all the administrative aspects of the University under the supervision of the vice-Rector Administration and Finance;
- Planning, evaluating and improving permanently services relative to well-being and life quality at workplace;
- Coordinating the preparation and /or the revision of the job manual
All interested and highly motivated candidates who meet the essential criteria are encouraged to apply.
Applications, consisting of application letter, CV, copy of ID and supporting documents of your experiences and credentials should be sent to the Principal on [email protected] or handed to ICE reception. The closing date is June 20th 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
RUTEBUKA Balinda (PhD)