oianta Usafi Limited
Reference: SE 2017
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Company Profile: Joianta Usafi Ltd is an outstanding company that renders services such as cleaning, janitorial and hygiene maintenance for your business and your residential homes.
Joianta Usafi Ltd desires to recruit a Sales Executive who will share in our vision.
- University Degree/Diploma with an emphasis on Sales and Marketing ;
- Sales and Marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Visiting potential/existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by Joianta Usafi Limited;
- Cross selling, identifying and developing new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region;
- Identifying, pursuing and closing sales leads;
- Timely communication to finance on the current clients financial status for timely debt collection from;
- Building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients;
- Creation of a relevant and historic sales data base by maintaining complete records of all activities regarding client visits, complaints, pipeline and sales meetings;
- Monitoring the day to day commercial performance of each account within your portfolio;
- Carrying out analysis and providing detailed sales and marketing information for the client portfolio;
- Daily liaison with other colleagues to provide up to date information to ensure clients receive excellent customer service;
- Ensuring monthly sales targets are achieved and performance reports are submitted to the sales manager;
- Actively participate in training when called upon;
- Writing up sales proposals and quotations;
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Able to work effectively in a highly collaborative team approach;
- Effective customer service;
- Strong organizational and coordination skills;
- Ability to multi task within a fast paced environment with equally pressing deadlines;
- Ability to think on your feet;
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent IT and Numerical skills.
How to Apply