Customer Service Team Leader
Location: Nairobi – Kenya
Who We Are: Jovago is a hotel booking website launched across Africa allowing guests to search for and book rooms across the continent.
With over 200,000 destinations online, we provide our customers with full and reliable information about the destination they want to visit.
We are part of the Africa Internet Holding group of companies (sister company to Jumia, Hellofood, Easy Taxi, Kaymu and Lamudi)
Our company is part of Africa Internet Group, a global and leading incubator of startups specialized in e-commerce.
Africa Internet Group is the leading internet group of Africa with already over 3,000 employees in 26 African countries.
It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by Millicom, MTN and Rocket Internet.
Customer Service Team Leader
Jovago is looking for a Customer Service Team Leader who will be responsible for the performance and coordination of the Inbound Customer Service Agents team, at the heart of Jovago business.
The Customer Service Team Leader will be reporting to the Head of Customer Service.
The successful candidate tasks will include but not limited to:
• Support the Head of Customer Service in achieving business targets
• Manage the Inbound Customer Service Agents team
• Ensure achievement of Call Center KPIs
• Ensure the team is organized effectively to maximize productivity
• Measure the performance of Customer Service Agents
• Monitor calls to ensure quality standards
• Monitor, identify and resolve performance/behavior/attendance issues using prescribed performance management techniques.
• Daily report to the Head of Customer Service on team performance against KPIs
• Highlight concerns that impact team performance
• Organize activities of Call Center Representative
• Ensure quotas for service volume and timeliness are met
Education and Experience:
• Undergraduate Degree/Diploma in relevant field
• Experience in similar role of Call Center or Customer Service – atleast 2 years
Skills and Competencies:
• Fluency in Kiswahili and English languages is a must.
• Impeccable communication skills (spoken and written)
• High level of energy, motivation, determination and commitment.
• Mentality of client service and taking responsibility beyond direct duties.
• Management skills
• Customer focus
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Action and results oriented
• Independent and resourceful
• Strong drive and leadership
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Ability to meet demanding Customer service targets
We Offer You:
• An amazing learning culture.
• A flat structured working environment to enable one enhance their skills in customer service
• A chance to be part of an international team that offers great opportunities for growth
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates to submit their application, including a detailed CV, daytime telephone contact, and two professional referees to: [email protected] before Friday 23rd October 2015. Give details of your current salary and the expected salary in this position on the body of your Application Letter. Specify the position you are applying for as the subject of your application .i.e. Application – Customer Service Team Leader – Jovago Jovago is an equal opportunity employer. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. No phone calls please.