Inbound Call Agent
Location: Nairobi – Kenya
Who We Are: Jovago is a hotel booking website launched across Africa allowing guests to search for and book rooms across the continent.
With over 200,000 destinations online, we provide our customers with full and reliable information about the destination they want to visit. We are part of the Africa Internet Holding group of companies (sister company to Jumia, Hellofood, Easy Taxi, Kaymu and Lamudi)
Our company is part of Africa Internet Group, a global and leading incubator of startups specialized in e-commerce. Africa Internet Group is the leading internet group of Africa with already over 3,000 employees in 26 African countries.
It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by Millicom, MTN and Rocket Internet.
Inbound Call Agent
Jovago is looking for an Inbound Call Agent to assist customers by providing product and service information; escalating product and service problems, and providing the best possible Customer service to both customers and hotels over the phone.
- The successful candidate tasks will be to receive calls within the Call Center and take responsibility and drive for all activities related to Customer Relationship, including:
- Responding to customer questions in a timely manner via phone.
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions in regards to services offered; suggesting information about alternative services over the phone.
- Receiving customer complaints over the phone and passing them on to the relevant departments.
- Creating trust with all partners.
- Building and leading cross-functional teams that are able to anticipate and deliver solutions to client issues.
- Supporting the other organizational teams to ensure both customers and hotels get the best possible service.
- Able to develop relationships with 3rd parties and the hotel teams.
- Coordinating information to customers browsing our websites.
- Ensure follow up through phone or any required means
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree/Diploma in relevant field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Previous 1 – 2 years Call Center/Customer service experience is a must
Skills and Competencies:
- Fluency in Kiswahili and English languages is a must.
- Impeccable communication skills (spoken and written)
- High level of energy, motivation, determination and commitment.
- Mentality of client service and taking responsibility beyond direct duties.
- Independent and resourceful
- Strong drive and leadership
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to meet demanding Customer service targets
We Offer You:
- An amazing learning culture.
- A flat structured working environment to enable one enhance their skills in customer service
- A chance to be part of an international team that offers great opportunities for growth
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates to submit their application, including a detailed CV, daytime telephone contact, and two professional referees to: [email protected] before Wednesday 7th October 2015. Give details of your current salary and the expected salary in this position on the body of your Application Letter.
Specify the position you are applying for as the subject of your application .i.e. Application – Inbound Call Agent – Jovago Jovago is an equal opportunity employer. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. No phone calls please.