JoyInc Solutions Limited is a company that provides smarter technology solutions to businesses, government agencies, development / humanitarian agencies and communities. We offer unequaled tailor made solutions to suit their needs.
The Office Assistant will ensure excellent client relationship management and data entry and integrity in Surelynk.com databases.
- Scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes – shorthand may be required;
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries;
- Keep Diaries and schedule appointments and meetings for other staff
- Prepare and sort documents / data sheets for the purpose of data entry
- Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered first
- Enter customer or employee data into prescribed database software
- Check to make sure that accurate data has been entered into the database
- Follow data program techniques and procedures to maintain data entry requirements
- Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting entered information
- Secure entered information by creating data backups on a periodic basis
- Confer with supervisor regarding incomplete information
- Delete unnecessary files that may be bogging down the database
- Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes immediately
- Perform document scanning work and link all scams with appropriate entries
- Create and maintain logbooks of entered and changed data
- Respond to information access and retrieval requests from authorized members
- Check source documents against entered data to ensure data integrity at every stage
- Assist in developing and maintaining improved records within the database system
- Produce automated data entry and integration reports when requested
- Generate statistical reports based on maintained data on a periodic basis
- Test new database systems by performing mock data entry tasks
- Attend trade shows, seminars, conferences and industry training programs
- Arrange in-house and external events.
- Create and maintain office filing system;
- Other tasks as may be assigned.
Reports to the Finance and Administration Associate.
3 months contract with possibility of extension
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Must have strong customer service skills and superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and active listener
- Must have strong problem solving and good negotiation skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have good organizational skills, be detail oriented and be an effective multi-tasker.
- Must have good presentational skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, particularly when facing a deadline.
- Knowledge of and ability to leverage social media to market company products and services is essential.
- Minimum Diploma in a business-related field.
- No prior experience required
- Advanced MS Office User
How to Apply
Application and CV Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit applications via email at [email protected] no later than 15 July, 2016. The subject of your email should be Application for Office Assistant-Internship. Please submit your application in English with an updated CV and cover letter. Note that applications will be reviewed and suitable candidates interviewed on an ongoing basis. This position is open to Kenyan Nationals only