Jubba Airways Ltd is an international airline based in Nairobi, Kenya with operations in Africa and the Middle East.
Jubba Airways is looking for experienced flight attendants with the following qualifications:
- Must possess a valid ICAO Crew Member Certificate
- Must have a high standard of English: verbal, written and comprehension
- Fluency in another language will be an added advantage
- Must be within the age band of 21 years and 30 years
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- Must be educated to a minimum level of accredited Higher Secondary Education or equivalent
- Must be able to swim at least 30m unaided in open water, without a floatation device
- Clear skin with no marks I tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the uniform
- Medically fit to meet regulatory requirements
Jubba Airways flight attendants must deliver exceptional customer service experience on every flight.
Thus, in addition to the above requirements, interested candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- A positive attitude and empathy for others
- Strong cultural awareness and the ability to adapt to new environments and people
- Flexibility and the motivation to manage a demanding work schedule
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send their resumes and testimonials to [email protected] by Friday, August 26. 2016 2:00 PM
Applicants whose skills, capabilities, and work experiences best align with the qualifications required for by the position will be contacted by Jubba Airways on the next steps forward.
Applicants who do not hear from us within the next 4 weeks should consider their candidacy unsuccessful.