Jubilee Insurance Jobs In Kenya Business Development Officer
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, general and Medical insurance.
Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Business Development Officer. The post holder will report to the Business Development Manager and will be based in the Head Office.
Planning and carrying out sales and marketing activities in accordance with agreed business plans Assisting the Business Development Manager in performing duties that aid business and organizational development.
Responsibilities for the Business Development Officer Job
- Developing and maintaining a computerized customer prospect base
- Providing timely quotations as per the set service standards
- Monitoring business performance to ensure growth as per the agreed budgets
- Working together with underwriters to ensure renewal of existing accounts as per the agreed service standards
- Responding to and following-up sales enquiries to ensure a hit ratio as agreed with Business Development Manager
- Maintaining and developing new and existing customers through planned support and liaison with relevant internal staff
- Carrying out market research, competitor and customer surveys
Key Competencies for the Business Development Officer Job
- Visionary Leadership
- Entrepreneur Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
Business Development Officer Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- A minimum of two ACII/AIIK papers and is actively pursuing full ACII/AIIK designation
- Computer literacy especially in the use of Microsoft packages
- New idea generation
- Policy processing
- Market intelligence and business development skills
- Minimum of 3 years general insurance experience in all lines of general insurance underwriting.
How to Apply
Submit your applications to [email protected]Kindly note that hardcopy CVs will not be accepted.