Vacancies: Financial Advisers
- Sell life insurance policy to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance company.
- Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking.
Ideal applicants will have the following credentials and skills:
- Educated from an accredited college or at least 1 year of experience in a sales related work;
- Presentable, sales oriented and convincing;
- Good communication skills;
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the SUBJECT titled RE: JOB13273 – FINANCIAL ADVISER