Business Intelligence Associate Job at Jumia
Jumia is the largest online retail store in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones.
Business Intelligence Associate Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for using data to figure out market and business trends to aid in enhancing organizational efficiencies;
- Develop, prepare and maintain various data reporting tools (i.e. databases, report structures) pertaining to different organizational activities;
- Perform operational analysis and data mining to find significant data trends and interpret results;
- Perform predictive analysis to determine probable outcomes or likelihood of events utilizing information from a known data set;
- Perform closed-loop analysis to provide data that will be used to improve the quality and performance of products and processes, both in the day-to-day operations and long-term business strategies;
- Communicate any significant findings to management or cross-functional business partners as needed.
- Creation of standard re-occurring (i.e. weekly, daily) reports for management;
- Perform ad hoc report requests in an effective and efficient manner.
- Works closely with departmental heads to understand the report purpose in order to ensure that the report is appropriate;
- Provide training and assistance to peers to help them better understand the various reports and databases.
Qualifications for the Business Intelligence Associate Job
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related course
- 3 years relevant experience in business reporting using Business Intelligence Tools and Decision Support Systems
- Demonstrated experience in analysis, design, development and deployment using Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of data integration and data integrity issues and solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal relations
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of dimensional data warehouse design and Implementation
- Sound understanding and experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products especially Excel VBA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal & team working abilities
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities and prioritize workload.
- Highly effective organizational skills
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Logical & Systematic thought process
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
How to Apply
Please send your resume to: [email protected] only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.