Category Developer Associate Job at Jumia – Baby, Kids & Toys
Location: Nairobi Kenya
Category Developer Associate Job Responsibilities
- Bringing in new suppliers under JUMIA
- Shortlisting, qualifying and prioritizing key suppliers
- Analysing customer buying patterns, predicting future trends thus determining which supplier to on-board.
- Meeting suppliers and negotiating terms of contract
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers
- Attending Mobile related trade fairs/events to source new products/ suppliers
- Seeking feedback from the market regarding products
Qualifications for the Category Developer Associate Job
- Degree/ Diploma in Business
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in closing business deals / dealing with suppliers/ sourcing
- Strong inter-personal & negotiation skills
- Very good MS Excel & other Sales Software systems.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Flexible, professional and pro-active, aggressive and a go getter (hustler)
How to apply
If you want to apply please send your resume to the following addresses [email protected] and specifying the position on the e-mail subject, Category Developer Associate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.