We are looking for great talent with a passion to E-commerce, corporate finance and controlling.
As a Controller, your main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the group’s financial result and preparation of the budgets:
- Review and control of reporting submitted by local finance teams
- Defining and implementing financial strategy in collaboration with the local CFOs and the business unit’s CEOs
- Supporting the analysis of financial results to the executive leadership team and issuing recommendations
- Degree in Finance, or equivalent
- A first experience of 2 to 3 year in audit or comparable
- Strong business sense and sharp problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong leadership
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth
How to Apply
If you want to join some of the fastest growing companies in the world, please send your resume to the following addresses, by specifying the position on the e-mail subject, Controlling Analyst to the following contacts: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ensure you quote your current and expected salary.