Jumia is the largest online retail store in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones. Founded in 2012 in Nigeria, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience. Jumia is part of Africa Internet Group, a leading global incubator of startups specialised in e-commerce. Africa Internet Group is Africa’s leading internet firm, with already over 3,000 employees in over 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com, Kaymu.com, Hellofood.com, Lamudi.com, Carmudi.com and Jovago.com. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom and Rocket Internet.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Africa Internet Group steps in.
Responsibilities for the Senior Designer Job
- Managing a team of junior designers
- Project management for design related subjects;
- Creation of digital marketing campaigns for all website;
- Creation of visuals for newsletters and social media;
- Development of brand identities for off line campaigns;
- Compliance with client brief & client satisfaction regarding design;
- Design team lead and planner
- Be creative and innovative all day long!
Senior Designer Job Qualifications
- Education in multimedia, design or web-design;
- 2-3 years designer professional experience on e-commerce
- Excel in using Adobe Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge on code is a plus (HTML, CSS, Java)
- Languages: English (professional skills) mandatory
- Very rigorous and attentive to detail for all creations
- Creative with a strong publicity and commercial mindset
- Fast executer and keen on the all design platforms (Adobe Pack)
- Present managerial and project management skills
- Curious, proactive and driven by the challenges of an e-commerce platform
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position apply by clicking on this link.