Availability – Immediate
Jumia Market is the number 1 online marketplace for Fashion and Electronics supporting small businesses in Africa with more than 150 000 seller in the continent and growing every days.
- Quality control of the Fashion Assortment onsite
- Control of Stocks and kick out of outdated items
- Selection of items to be upload on Jumia Market at Seller premises
- Manage the entire fashion process from pictures to upload ( management of photographers and designers)
- Student in Fashion, Marketing or related study
- Experience and strong interest in Fashion or E-Commerce
- Strong entrepreneur spirit and ability to work under limited supervision
- 3 months unpaid internship with a huge learning opportunity and hiring opportunity
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates to submit their application, including a detailed CV, daytime telephone contact, and two professional referees to: [email protected] before Friday 8th July 2016. Specify the opportunity you are interested in for as the subject of your application i.e. Application – Fashion Assistant Intern Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.