Jumia Market is the number 1 online marketplace for Fashion and Electronics supporting small businesses in Africa with more than 150,000 sellers in the continent and growing every day.
Founded in 2012, Jumia Market is present in 14 countries in Africa and 21 across the world and is continuously growing! Our company is part of Jumia Group, a global and leading incubator of start-ups specialized in ecommerce.
Jumia is the leading internet group in Africa with already over 3000 employees in 24 countries. It is led by top talented leader offering a great mix of local international talent is backed by Axa, Orange, MTN, Rocket Internet and Goldman Sachs.
Responsibilities for the Jumia Marketing Internships
- The Marketing Intern will be responsible for the entire marketing campaign under the supervision of the Country Manager and to drive smart online and offline initiatives.
- Delivering a strategy for future growth by building the most pertinent marketing campaigns
- Increasing the community engagement by being responsible for the growth of our social media presence
- Establishing plans that will be presented to the top management on the marketing roadmap and running the entire execution.
Jumia Marketing Internships Minimum Requirements
- Graduate in Business related study from top Business Schools and Universities. Marketing major preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel (VBA would be plus)
- Ability to analyze large data sets to make strategic decisions
- Action oriented and results oriented
- Strong analytical skill
- Strong inter-personal skills: Convince the people and your team that you are making the right decisions
- Fast learner, well organized
- Very independent with a strong ability to go further than the expectations
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds
How to Apply
If your profile meets the requirements, please send your CV to [email protected] with the “Marketing Intern – Jumia Market” as the email subject. Application deadline: 10th April 2017 COB Jumia is as an equal opportunity employer.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
No phone calls please.