Jumia is the #1 leader of E-commerce in Africa.
Content Writers Job Responsibilities
- Compose content, editing and posting to JUMIA website
- Researching on products and writing detailed description on each product
- Write web content based on material supplied by client or employer
- Edit web pages for on-screen readability
- Proofread final draft of web pages.
- Work on Jumia back-end software to ensure our suppliers product info is online
- Training our suppliers in using Jumia IT (Software) tools at Jumia and suppliers offices
- Liaises with other departments such as Sourcing, Buying, Operations and Production to ensure product information is put online in a timely manner
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve and automate processes
Qualifications for the Content Writers Job
- Diploma or Degree in Business/ IT/ Journalism
- At least 1 year experience in content writing, freelance or employment
- Excellent written English
- Good computer skills: ability to quickly learn new software and tools
- High attention to detail and able to meet strict deadlines
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, time management and multi-tasking
- Great communicator, friendly and approachable
- A unique education in scaling new internet concepts
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How to apply
If you want to join some of the fastest growing companies in the world, please send your resume to the following addresses, by specifying the position on the e-mail subject,Temporary Content Writing Specialist to the following contact [email protected] only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.