Business to Business Sales Executive – Western
Jumia is the largest online retail store in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones.
Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.Jumia is part of Africa Internet Group, a leading global incubator of startups specialised in e-commerce.
Africa Internet Group is Africa’s leading internet firm, with already over 3,000 employees in over 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com, Kaymu.com, Hellofood.com, Lamudi.com, Carmudi.com and Jovago.com.
It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom and Rocket Internet.Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Africa Internet Group steps in.
Job Description: Business to Business Sales Executive- Western
The Business to Business (B2B) role falls within our salesforce department.
The main role is to target businesses/ corporates to buy items on Jumia and grow purchase volumes with existing businesses and manage relationships.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities on the Business to Business channel
- Promoting the JUMIA product Range to new and existing Clients.
- Develop and manage new and existing clients by providing high caliber of service
- Explore, Identify and anticipate all client needs.
- Approach new businesses with proposals to purchase items on Jumia
- Manage and maintain sales / client database.
- Establish & maintain efficient relationship with new and existing clients
- Generate new business opportunities in assigned territory / channel
- Create proposals for target clients with relevant information and quotes
- Ensure clients have positive experience by communicating effectively pre and post deal process
- Oversee and manage corporate sales executives to achieve set targets
- Work closely with relevant departments / colleagues
- Work closely with marketing and promotion team to design required promotion and awareness campaigns for target market / clients.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree/ Diploma in Business/ Sales & Marketing
- Knowledge of Corporate Sales and contacts within the western Kenya circuit
- 2 years minimum experience in Sales and good knowledge of Western Kenya
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Team player and ability to work with & through others
- Strong ability to build and maintain effective relationship with B2B client
How to Apply
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contactedJoin the journey!