NCCK, an umbrella organization for Protestant Churches and Christian Organizations registered in Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Receptionist – Jumuia Guest House, Nakuru
Ref: REC- JGHN
Reporting to the Head Receptionist, this position is responsible for managing the reception, receiving guests, attending to their needs and disseminating information to other departments.
The position involves making recommendations to the Head Receptionist on issues related to the reception and front office operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reserve, register and assign rooms to guest, provide continuous source of information during their stay in the Resort.
- Prepare and update guest bills on daily basis.
- Prepare statements of bills over a specified amount.
- Handle booking correspondences.
- Obtain feedback from guests and clients.
- Supervise the room racks, guest rack, reservation rack, guests room keys
- Receive and distribute guest mail.
- Make and receive telephone calls and compile bill summaries for both paid and administrative calls.
- Keep the maintenance book.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Certificate in Front Office Operations
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Other Competencies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Courteous and smart in appearance
- High computer literacy
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form (CLICK HERE to Download), fill it out and send it via email to [email protected] before 4.00 p.m. on 2nd October 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.