NCCK, an umbrella organization for Protestant Churches and Christian Organizations registered in Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Human Resource Assistant, Jumuia Resorts
Ref: HRA – JR
This position is responsible for providing efficient and effective human resource and administrative support services to Jumuia Resorts Limited.
- Update insurance schedules and keep service providers informed of any changes.
- Issue insurance application and claim forms to staff.
- Document and process insurance compensation claims.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for general departmental files
- Manage transport and vehicle usage for the Department
- Ensure preventive maintenance of departmental motor vehicles/cycles.
- Provide logistical support for departmental activities and staff.
- Supervise the provision of mailing and messengerial services
- Keep record of general staff meetings.
- Keep record of departmental staff meetings.
- Keep record of Board meetings
- Keep the CEO’s diaries
- Undertake any other assignment as may be assigned by the CEO from time to time.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary School Education (KCSE).
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Business Studies
- 2 years experience in hospitality industry
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Communication and organizational skills.
- A good sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Ready to work under pressure
How to Apply