Junior Accounts Assistant Jobs at Recours for Kenya
Our client is an international retail firm seeking to hire an accounts assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
REPORTING: Accounts Manager
Accounts Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Daily analysis of sales.
- Preparation of petty cash report and disbursement of petty cash
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting of payables and receivables in Quick books
- Preparation of monthly sales reports/ banking reports.
- Preparation of bank position
- Audit preparation and posting of relevant journals to Quick books.
- Preparation and submitting of statutory returns.
- Payments processing
- Filing of documents
- Visa reconciliations
- Preparation of currency reports
- Any other report as may be required
Requirements for the Accounts Assistant Job
- Conversant with QuickBooks accounting software
- 1 to 2 years experience in a busy environment
- CPA K or Minimum CPA11
- Degree In Accounting/Finance/ Commerce
- Analytical and good in numbers
- Good command of English
- Team player
- Work under minimum supervision
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 15th May 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi