Essential skills: The successful applicants will have a minimum of 1 year professional experience at the work place preferably in a reputable consulting firm, or prior experience working in. the Telecommunication or Banking sector. They should have adequate exposure to working in a multi-stakeholder and multi-cultural environment.
Responsibilities for the Junior Consultant Job
- Giving input on technical assignments and advisory services to international clients under the supervision, guidance and mentorship of senior staff
- Conduct strategic assessments required from time to time so as to grow industry and subject matter knowledge
- Participate in executing Helix trainings and curriculum development in French
- Originate and develop thought leadership products to share knowledge in contribution to the evolving industry via print and media
Qualities & Skills: This position requires an energetic, self-motivated individuals with a key eye for detail and skills in web development and excellent communication skills both in English and French.
Other relevant skills include:
- Bilingual French (native)/English written and spoken
- Creativity on idea generation and a keenness on execution
- Excellent analytical skills
- Confident, ambitious, client focused, zealous
- Strong entrepreneurial and interpersonal skills
Education: Bachelor of Arts/Science degree in degree in business, social sciences or technology graduates.
Compensation: A competitive compensation will be negotiated with the right candidate, commensurate with experience and skills. Please state current and salary expectations in your application.
Availability: State availability in your application letter.
Deadline:Interested parties should send in their applications on or before 5 pm on 6th December 2016
How to Apply
Correspondence:Applications and detailed CV to be addressed to MicroSave HR Manager-Africa and sent by email to [email protected], marking the subject as: JUNIOR CONSULTANT. Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted