Job Title: Junior Executive Sales
Organisation: DSV Air and Sea Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: General Manager Sales
DSV Air and Sea Ltd is a global supplier of transport and logistics services. We have offices in more than 70 countries and an international network of partners and agents, making us a truly global player that offers services worldwide. The effective, professional solutions provided by the company’s 23,000 employees enabled DSV to record worldwide revenue of 6.5 billion euro for 2014.
Job Summary: The Junior Executive Sales will be in charge of prospecting for new clients by networking, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients. The person must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with DSV Air and Sea Ltd (Uganda). The incumbent will build a rapport with new clients and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Business Development:
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn into business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build working relationships with new clients.
• Organize meetings between client decision makers and company’s management
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
2. Client Retention:
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with operation and DSV overseas network staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Create personal pipeline with constant focus on top 10 customers on this pipeline.
• Participate in top 10 pipeline reviews with management
• Send periodic progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
• Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• The applicant must preferably hold a good Bachelor’s degree.
• At least a year’s experience within the freight forwarding Industry.
• Market knowledge of logistics industry.
• Excellent selling and communication skills
• Good team player with interpersonal skills.
• Excellent computer skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should preferably send an updated CV and application to:
People Performance Group
Plot 8 Kitante Close, Kitante,
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 6th August, 2015 by 5pm