Job Description – Junior HQ Treasurer
Mbere na mbere abahinzi
Employer: One Acre Fund
Job Location: Rubengera, Karongi / Kigali
Deadline: September 18th 2015
Commitment: Long term career position
One Acre Fund is an agricultural NGO that is innovating a new way to help farm families to achieve their full potential. During more than five years in Rwanda, we have grown to serve 100,000 farm families with more than 1,000 full-time field staff. We are Rwanda’s fastest growing professional organization. To help manage this growth, we are looking for a “Junior HQ Treasurer” to start as soon as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Review and process staff weekly cash advances: confirm that weekly cash advance requests for staff comply with necessary approvals and guidelines. Create bulk upload file for SAP system.
• Manage MTN CUG and airtime top up: process request for changes to the CUG or airtime top up. Ensure list matches monthly payroll list.
• Transition all cash payments at HQ to mobile money: reduce the amount of cash paid through the cash box by collecting mobile numbers for all staff and other workers. Create system to make payments via mobile money.
• Other: Work with the Finance team to accomplish Finance team goals.
• 1-2 years finance, accounting, or other related experience
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or other related field
• A strong sense of ethics, honesty and integrity
• Excellent written and verbal communicator; attention to detail
• Computer skills, most importantly experience in Microsoft Excel
• Sense of accountability and responsibility; committed to following up on projects and deliverables
• Quick learner and team player
• Ability to think strategically
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Language: Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English
• Passionate about serving smallholder farmers
Please click on this link: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41264122616951
You will be prompted to a form that must be completed. At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivational letter and upload your CV.
We are offering a world class professional and international environment that focuses on your career development and are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please Note: One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. If you are being approached by someone demanding money, please do not hesitate to report this to the Tubura Fraud Hotline: 0785443574 (Do not use this number for any purpose other than reporting fraud attempts. If you misuse his number and use it for general information about the position and not to report Fraud, we will not consider you for this position).